SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Houston doesn’t mean you have to give up your dream of having a vibrant, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Artificial turf counters a number of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen level and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unsightly brown spots. With artificial grass, you don’t have to put up with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are not prone to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Maintenance: The completely porous, nonabsorbent backing of synthetic turf allows it to drain much cleaner and more efficiently than real grass. That allows you to clean spills and pet waste by simply rinsing the area with a water hose. Synthetic turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, lush appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never carry in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Because of this, an effortlessly clean yard also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with individual blades sprouting from the dirt, synthetic turf has a lining that holds all the fibers together. This deters your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your landscaping.
- Pests: The naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that fleas, ants, and ticks are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your home.
In addition to making pet ownership simpler, synthetic grass extends extra benefits to barefooted friends
- Safe, nontoxic fibers and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to preserve your pet’s health
- Padded infill for a safer place to run and play
- Drastically reduced upkeep and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that makes for the coolest synthetic grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Houston is the trusted source for family- and pet-friendly artificial grass that stays beautiful all year round.